Chalet 1 – Rose Gum
Rose Gum is nestled 100 metres into our property. Views include Australian Native Bush from the back bath deck and that amazing vista of white Rosegum tree trunks from the front deck with an added extra of a grove of Marri (Redgum) trees to the Western side.
When would you like to stay?
See What's Available
- Complimentary start-up cereal and fruit breakfast provided for the first morning of your stay
- Complimentary 1 litre of milk provided in fridge
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
- Complimentary tea and coffee provided
- Plush pillow top mattress. Both chalets also have an additional Cloud Mattress Topper.
- All natural luxury bed linen incl Downia Quilt, Baksana Blankets, Alexander Egyptian Cotton Sheets and
- Complimentary fire lit on first night upon request
- Remote controlled air conditioners to ensure that your chalet is at a comfortable temperature for you
when you arrive, no matter what time it is day or night.
- Exhale in the gum trees massage. Please contact Kate at Bask Massage on 0451 816 513 to book a massage at Tree Chalets.