Chalet Rosegum is located 100 metres into Tree Chalets property. Views include Australian native bush from the back bath deck and a beautiful view of the Rosegum trees from the front deck. Chalet Rosegum has an added extra of a grove of Redgum trees to the Western side. Why not dial up the romance for your romantic getaway by adding a Tree Chalets Food Art Grazing Board to your stay. Perfect for an outdoor bath under the stars.
See What's Available
When would you like to stay?
LUXURY BUSSELTON CHALETS
TREE CHALETS ARE PERFECT FOR CELEBRATING SPECIAL OCCASIONS
- Complimentary curated breakfast hamper full of local produce for the first morning of your stay; includes milk of your choice, bacon, farm fresh eggs, avocado, freshly baked bread, farm churned butter, tomato chutney, muesli, yoghurt, fresh fruit
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
- Complimentary tea and coffee pods
- Plush pillow top mattress.
- All natural luxury bed linen
- Complimentary fire lit on first night upon request (May to November)
- Remote controlled air conditioners to ensure that your chalet is at a comfortable temperature for you
when you arrive, no matter what time it is day or night.
- EXHALE IN THE GUM TREES MASSAGE can be added on when booking.
- HELICOPTER WINE TASTINGS AND SCENIC FLIGHTS The helicopter will land at Tree Chalets to take you on the tour and land back at Tree Chalets.
- FOOD AND FARM FORAGE TOURS Visit farms and small producers on an ultimate food forage adventure.